The new credit agreement, led by
Under the terms of the five-year revolving credit facility, which is subject to borrowing restrictions, amounts borrowed bear interest based on either LIBOR plus a margin ranging from 1.50% to 2.50% or prime plus a margin ranging from 0.50% to 1.50%, as determined by a leverage ratio defined in the credit agreement. Under the terms of the seven-year term loan facility, amounts borrowed bear interest based on either LIBOR plus a margin of 2.25% or 2.50% or prime plus a margin of 1.25% or 1.50%, as determined by such leverage ratio. The term loan facility requires quarterly payments of
The Company expects to utilize the future borrowings under the revolving credit facility to fund future expansion opportunities at its existing subsidiary companies, fund acquisitions of new platform acquisition opportunities and provide for working capital and general corporate uses.
Additional information on the credit agreement will be available on the Company's current report on Form 8-K that will be filed with the
CODI owns and manages a diverse family of established North American middle market businesses. Each of its current subsidiaries is a leader in its niche market.
CODI maintains controlling ownership interests in each of its subsidiaries in order to maximize its ability to impact long term cash flow generation and value. The Company provides both debt and equity capital for its subsidiaries, contributing to their financial and operating flexibility. CODI utilizes the cash flows generated by its subsidiaries to invest in the long-term growth of the Company and to make cash distributions to its shareholders.
Our ten majority-owned subsidiaries are engaged in the following lines of business:
- The design and marketing of purpose-built tactical apparel and gear serving a wide range of global customers (5.11);
- The manufacture of quick-turn, small-run and production rigid printed circuit boards (Advanced Circuits);
- The manufacture of engineered magnetic solutions for a wide range of specialty applications and end-markets (Arnold Magnetic Technologies);
- Environmental services for a variety of contaminated materials including soils, dredged material, hazardous waste and drill cuttings (Clean Earth);
- The design, manufacture and marketing of airguns, archery products, optics and related accessories (Crosman);
- The design and marketing of wearable baby carriers, strollers and related products (Ergobaby);
- The design and manufacture of custom molded protective foam solutions and OEM components (Foam Fabricators);
- The design and manufacture of premium home and gun safes (
- The manufacture and marketing of branded, hemp-based food products (Manitoba Harvest); and
- The manufacture and marketing of portable food warming fuels and creative ambience solutions for the hospitality and consumer markets (Sterno Products).
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements, including statements with regard to the future performance of CODI. Words such as "believes," "expects," "projects," and "future" or similar expressions, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to the inherent uncertainties in predicting future results and conditions. Certain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in these forward-looking statements, and some of these factors are enumerated in the risk factor discussion in the Form 10-K filed by CODI with the
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/compass-diversified-holdings-announces-1-1-billion-in-new-debt-financing-and-closing-of-private-offering-of-400-million-of-8-000-senior-unsecured-notes-due-2026--300632563.html
Compass Diversified Holdings, Ryan J. Faulkingham, Chief Financial Officer, 203.221.1703, email@example.com; Investor Relations and Media Contact: The IGB Group, Leon Berman, 212.477.8438, firstname.lastname@example.org